1.Total credits: 128 minimal graduation credits include 24 credits of compulsory general courses which are Chinese Reading and Writing Ⅰand Ⅱ, English I and II, Gymnastic I and II, Labor Education, Logical thinking and creative applications, Information Technology and Application, Gymnastic III and IV, Service Learning Education, Happiness Study Overview, History and Culture, General Workplace English I and II, 8 credits of elective general courses including four major areas like arts and humanities field, social science field, leisure and health field, and intelligent life field. In our academy, 10 credits and 2 credit are respectively compulsory and selective courses. In our department, 68 credits of compulsory professional courses and 16 credits of selective professional courses containing of 12 recognized credits in the other department except for liberal courses must be finished.
2. Defense Education Military Training CurriculumⅠ,Ⅱ,Ⅲ, Ⅳ and Ⅴ are selective courses with 0 credits and 2 hours/per course, resulting in 0 of total credits and 10 hours of total teaching. Gymnastic I and II for first grade are compulsory and each one is 1 credit and 2 teaching hours, and the total credits and teaching hours are respectively 2 and 4. Gymnastic Ⅲ and Ⅳ for second grade are compulsory and each one is 0 credits and 2 teaching hours, and the total credits and teaching hours are 0 and 4 . Labor Education for first grade is a compulsory course and it is 0 credits and 2 teaching hours. Service Learning Education for second grade is a compulsory course and it is 0 credits and 2 teaching hours. English teaching is carried out by dividing students into A,B,C of three levels.
3. Internship : InternshipⅠis a compulsory professional course with 2 credits. Internship Ⅱ is a elective professional course with 5 credits.
4. Practice Project I and II are compulsory professional courses and each course is 2 credits. Students must not only take part in the report of the results of the work but also accomplish their proposal and submit the electronic report. Final evaluation is regulated in related means in our department.
5. The courses credits of interdisciplinary program:
(1) The selective professional courses are provided in our department.
(2) The selective professional programs (minimal 16 credits) are offered by another department.
(3) The courses of interdisciplinary program (minimal 16 credits) are completed
(4) If the credits for item 2 or item 3 are failed to obtain, maximal 12 credits offered by the other department are recognized.
6. Credits for Bachler.
For grades one to three, the courses per semester must be elected 16 credits at least and up to 25 credits. For fourth grades, the courses per semester must be elected 9 credits at least and up to 25 credits.
7. Graduation Threshold and Related Regulations.
(1) Students are required to pass the test of Chinese ability. If they fail to pass the test, they must submit a report of reading experience to Chinese proficiency testing group committee to be completely reviewed. Please refer to the main points of test of Chinese ability.
(2) Students are required to pass the test of elementary English ability. If they fail to pass the test, they must elect English Testing courses to pass grade. Please refer to the main points of test of English ability.
(3) Students are required to pass the license of information ability license list. If they fail to pass it, they can participate in courses of information ability classes to pass the license. Please refer to the main points of test of information ability.
(4) The license of professional ability cannot be replaced by the license of information ability and vice versa.
(5) Students are required to pass ether the following examinations or the licenses of professional ability. Please refer to the planning table of graduation requirements in our department.
(a) Professional certificates related to the labor safety and health management approved by Council of Labor Affairs
(b) Professional certificates related to the fire management or the fire safety management approved by National Fire Agency.
(c) Professional examinations are conducted by Ministry of Examination.
(d) Professional certificates related to environmental training courses are approved by Environmental Protection Agency.
8. The courses for Food and Drug Safety professional personnel training plan can be recognized graduation credits. Please refer to the main points of Food and Drug Safety professional personnel training interdisciplinary programs.